Monday, August 4, 2008

Just Alil Note :-)

Hiya everyone
Just thought i would let you all know.
First off i am all done giving my blog a facelift, I hope you all like it :-)
Only thing i need to do is make a new blinkie but that will come at another time LOL.
Also All my tagger sizes Kits are in only 2 stores now
Digital Chaos and Magical Scraps
All my Full Size Kits are at UpYourArt
You can find the links under Stores I Sell At over on the right.
Thank you all for baring with me while i redid my whole blog.
Also thank you all for the comments you leave me here on my blog
and over at 4shared. I read each and everyone and appreiciate all the comments.
Hopefully I will be posting some freebies for you all either Tuesday or Wednesday.
hugs :-)

No comments:

My Scrapkits

Tags Made Using My Kits