Monday, July 21, 2008

New PTU Scrapkit & Freebie

Update on New Kit, It has not been added to UpYourArt site yet.
I have no idea what is going on but I am trying to find out.
So if you are wanting to buy the kit please be patient :-)
hugs
Hiya everyone.
I am back with a New PTU Scrapkit & Freebie Addon.
The new Scrapkit is an Exclusive Kit at UpYourArt.
The kit is in Full Size only.
A very good friend of mine Cheri choose the colors and
some of the elements also.
Thank you Cheri for the awesome color scheme and choosing
some of the elements.
Hugs :-)
Click thumbnail to see full size preview

Here is the Freebie Addon kit.
It is in Full size Only.
You can d/l it
HERE

Click thumbnail to see full size preview

2 comments:

CheriWild said...

You are very welcome hun...it came out gorgeous! Im almost done writing the tut with it too...woohoo!

Faith N Hope said...

Thank you for such a bright color freebie. I love it, really Awesome.

Take care

My Scrapkits

Tags Made Using My Kits